Spotted! Cover of The Essence by Kimberly Derting

4:03 PM

Kimberly Derting revealed the title and cover of the second novel in the Pledge trilogy on Saturday morning on her blog!

 Release Date: January 1, 2013
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry

There's no official plot description available yet, but that's okay for me because I still haven't actually read The Pledge yet. I have to wait for my sister to read the book first so that I can read it after her. I might have to bug her to get a move on so that I can finally read it! 

What do you think about the cover for The Essence? I love it matches the concept for the first novel and how the red is subtle, yet still so eye-catching!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I like how it keeps with the theme of The Pledge but it's different and awesome!
    :D Great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read The Pledge too, but I totally agree the cover is very eye catching and goes well with book one's cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is gorgeous! And I love how it's in keeping with the theme of The Pledge.

    And yes, I advise bugging your sister to get a move on, because The Pledge is a REALLY good book.

    www.princessoflit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete