Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spotted! Cover of The Essence by Kimberly Derting

Kimberly Derting revealed the title and cover of the second novel in the Pledge trilogy on Saturday morning on her blog!

 Release Date: January 1, 2013
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry

There's no official plot description available yet, but that's okay for me because I still haven't actually read The Pledge yet. I have to wait for my sister to read the book first so that I can read it after her. I might have to bug her to get a move on so that I can finally read it! 

What do you think about the cover for The Essence? I love it matches the concept for the first novel and how the red is subtle, yet still so eye-catching!

3 comments:

  1. I like how it keeps with the theme of The Pledge but it's different and awesome!
    :D Great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read The Pledge too, but I totally agree the cover is very eye catching and goes well with book one's cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is gorgeous! And I love how it's in keeping with the theme of The Pledge.

    And yes, I advise bugging your sister to get a move on, because The Pledge is a REALLY good book.

    www.princessoflit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails