In My Mailbox (56)3:14 PM
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we share any new books or goodies we bought, received, borrowed, etc. during the week.
This week, I got...
Received for Review:
- ARC of Black Heart (Curse Workers #3) by Holly Black
- Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Getting Over Garrett Delaney by Abby McDonald
- Bound Manuscript of Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale
- The Alchemy of Forever (Incarnation #1) by Avery Williams
- Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
- The Demon Lover (Fairwick Chronicles #1) by Juliet Dark
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Fire (The Seven Kingdoms #2) by Kristin Cashore
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Touch of Power (Healer #1) by Maria V. Snyder
- Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook
- Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler (my review here)
I didn't even realize I'd bought so many books this week until I was writing my IMM post! I bought a few books one day and then a few another, and I guess it just added up by the end of the week...
I couldn't resist getting my hands on finished copies of Cinder and Why We Broke Up, especially when I found them at such a great price at Walmart and Costco along with The Alchemy of Forever and Unraveling Isobel. I also bought my very first two John Green books! I've been hearing such wonderful praise for his novels for the longest time now, but I still hadn't read one of his books. That will change soon!
And in last week's IMM, I raved about finally reading Maria V. Snyder's Poison Study, so I picked up a copy of her latest novel Touch of Power and also ordered the rest of the books in the Study trilogy. Touch of Power was amazingly good! And because I was still in the mood for fantasy novels, I finally picked up a copy of Kristin Cashore's Fire and read it yesterday. I'm also re-reading Graceling, so then I'll be all set for the release of Bitterblue in a few months!
What about YOU? Any new reads/finds this week?
And as always... Happy Reading!